The DA1390 Replaces the older non GSM version known as DA6349
Fuel burning heater controller which we now no longer manufactured.
Will fit models:
- Discovery 3 2.7L
- Range Rover Sport 2.7L & 3.6L
- Discovery 4 3.0L When Timed Climate is Activated
- Range Rover Sport 3.0L When Timed is Climate Activated
This can only be fitted to the later Discovery 4/RRS 3.0L models when
the Timed Climate” software option is activation is enabled on the car.
Without Timed the climate software activated, the .
FBHIC3 will not work on Discovery 4.
Ideal for warming your engine on cold winter mornings while sat in the .
comfort of your house, no need to go outside and start your engine to defrost the car!.
This is especially handy if you have a Discovery 3 with faulty or failed .
heater plugs that refuses to start in cold temperatures. .
The heater is triggered using one of two main options. The first is your .
Land rover original plip using its 3rd button when its set to.
control the follow me home headlights function as seen in .
your hand book pages 35&36, or the secondly by sending an.
SMS. (Sim card must be installed) Start and or stop the heater by pressing the plip to flash activate the .
head lights for 5-10 seconds or by one of the many options .
we added for control including pre set timed starts and tracking via SMS..
Features are: 3rd Land rover button for Start/Stop control “via follow me home
lights” as seen in your hand book pages 35&36.
- SMS Manual control using the 2G GSM network.
- SMS Control via 3rd party SMS Apps (until our own is released) EG.. Webasto Thermocall set to TC3 is one.
- Phone call with auto disconnect Start/Stop control.
- SMS triggered pre set departure times for automatic heater start.
- SMS controlled GPS tracking feeding back to you a Google maps
web link of your location with various levels of notification from none at all to every 60 seconds,
or even more spaced apart (Biscuit Crumb Message Links) as far apart as every 60 mins should you wish.
- Automatic clearing of faults.
- Automatic retry start attempts for bad starting heaters.
- Automatic shut down on low battery voltage.
- Automatic FBH stop on engine start.
- Automatic engine start detection.
- External Temperature sensor giving you LOW & HI temp alerts on SMS should you wish. -30C to 100C range.
- Internal Temperature sensor (Purchased separately as an Add-on) for use inside the car.
- Various run modes, Immediate start, Departure time be ready @, Be ready to temp @, are the basics around that.
- Fuel pump prime on SMS.
- Combustion fan test on SMS.
- Water pump test on SMS.
- Clear faults manually on SMS.
- Diagnostic and statuses on SMS
- SMS message level/feedback response has customization options.
- Built in command and help menu by SMS the unit HE for help of
which it then will reply with built in info and a link to command list.
- AUX1 GND output (Can be used to Trigger external LED or relay to show FBH running ).
- AUX2 GND output trigger (Active for the last 1/4 of heater burn time).
- AUX 12V output trigger (Active only when triggered by SMS).
- Externally wired Start/Stop switching option (Switch not included).
- Quad band GSM module with Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
making it compatible in nearly every country on any network with built in Jamming Detection with a GPS location accuracy or 2.5m CEP.
- Magnetic externally mounted dual GSM/GPS antenna helping with a
good signal in the worst of signal areas.
- Automotive grade components used so can be fitted in the engine compartment/battery box -30 to +100C compatible.