EBC ULTIMAX BRAKE PADS
Corresponds to - LR051626
- Discovery 4
- Range Rover Sport - 2010 - 2013
- Range Rover Sport - 2014 onwards
- Range Rover L405
> New AF42/66 friction material which completely eliminates brake judder and produces a high friction long lasting brake pad.
> Unique powder coat finish to both pad and back plate gives lifetime resistance to corrosion and prevents moisture ingress.
> Unique 'Brake-In' surface coating provides instant brake efficiency on installation and conditions the brake rotor removing glaze, black spotting etc from disc surface.
> All pads feature centre line slot which prevents heat expansion cracks and reduces brake noise.
> All pads feature edge chamfers which have major technical benefits;
- Significant reduction in brake noise
- Prevents ‘edge lifting’ under left and right extremities of pad which can cause corrosion ingress and eventual pad de-bond
- Can extend pad life by virtue of improved pad efficiency
> Includes factory fitted noise reduction shims.
IMPORTANT BRAKE INFORMATION
For exact change over points with vehicle applications please contact your local Britpart distributor with the full chassis number for the correct application. These references are intended as a guide only.