From Tamiya R/C - this is a superbly detailed 1/10 scale remote control assembly kit of an early version of the Defender 90.
The model's bodywork needs painting - ideal for having the chance to match your own Defender's colour!
- length 457 x width 200 x height 214mm
- wheel base 242mm
- the Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide moulding used for great details such as rear panel surfaces
- includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tyre cover.
- compatible with 5mm diameter LEDs (white) x 2 for headlights and 5mm diameter LEDs x 6 for the rear
- matt plated wheels are paired with realistic tyres featuring authentic tread pattern
- highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4 link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers
- an expansive range of option parts is available to customise the CC-01 chassis. The CC-01 chassis is Tamiya's ultimate platform for mounting precise scale renditions of off road chassis. With built in wheel arches, sealed front and rear gear boxes with precision engineered differentials and shaft driven 4WD via universal joints, it replicates all the rugged realism of the Defender 90 - as such is the ultimate platform to carry this iconic body.
Remote control system
- operating voltage transmitter 4.8 - 6V
- 2.4GHz system
- two continuiously variable, fully proportional channels
- servo reverse for both channels (change of running direction)
- trimming function for acceleration and steering
- power supply of the BEC receiver possible via driving battery with 4.8 - 7.2V
- connector system for Futaba and Graupner JR
- charging socket (positive pole inside)
- battery charge level display by means of LED
- 4 channel receiver
- transmitter batteries
- battery pack NiMh 7.2V/2100 mAh
- plug charge (output 9V/300 mA)
Product Code:DA1626 & DA1627